Dreaming of My New Lens

I am scouting for a new camera lens. I thought that it is cheaper to buy from Singapore compared to Sydney, but I received good advice that the prices are the same. This means that I can buy my new lens at a sooner time.

If ever, this will be my first time to buy using an online store software. I have asked friends around whether the online store is reputable. As it is, it is scary to leave personal details on the internet and even scarier if you will leave your credit card details.

Since the advent of ecommerce software, many businesses were able to catapult their sales. What makes this appealing is that you can window shop any time you please and buy the merchandise at the comforts of your home. You can avoid the hassles in queuing to pay and the human traffic inside the stores which can be overwhelming at times. No need to push your own shopping cart, too!

I am excited to finalize my purchase and grab hold of my new lens.

Posted bymarikit at 5/08/2008 11:38:00 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment