More Opportunities to Earn

I didn’t realize that getting into paid blogging can be this addicting! It involves hard work but as soon as you start reaping the rewards you know you will not regret that you blog for money.

My second approval came from Smorty. I was so excited to do blog advertising that I was able to finish them all in a few hours! Smorty’s website is user-friendly. I didn’t have any trouble in navigating and familiarizing myself with the functions. It is easy to grab an opportunity, work on it and eventually submit it. You can also see how many you have made and how much!

You will not find questionable advertisers. You won’t have to spend a lot of time scrutinizing their sites because you know that Smorty has done that for you. They won’t let you work on indecent advertisements. The rates are also competitive. I can imagine how much more those higher PR ranking sites make! Ha ha.

I’m really glad I signed up with Smorty.

Posted bymarikit at 4/16/2008 08:37:00 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment