Happy With PayPerPost



I’m on my 3rd week of paid blogging and the 3rd approval I got is from PayPerPost. Finally, yey! With so many paid blogging sites around, it is imperative for us bloggers to choose those that are professional and honest in their business dealings. And because I am new, I’ve been really careful which paid blogging sites I subscribe to.

What I like about PayPerPost is that there are lots of opportunities to choose from! They have a wide range of ads and all of them are ‘decent’. Surely, you will not worry about your blog’s image or theme. They make sure they adhere dutifully to blog ethics. Also, the dashboard shows everything that you need to navigate around. You don’t have to make several clicks just to get to where you need to be.

I really am excited into this little business venture of mine. I am looking forward to share a portion of my earnings to charity, WorldVision.org. I dream to be able to send less fortunate kids to school. Maybe in time, given the hard work that paid blogging requires, I maybe be able give to more charities!

Isn’t it so amazing that we can now earn through blogging?

Posted bymarikit at 4/15/2008 12:26:00 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment